Take your court to the next level with MTC's court-based services
The Mediator Training Center offers customizable training and consultation to court and mediation programs, including:
- Tailored Training: The Mediator Training Center develops customized live or on-demand training for court programs; new and existing mediation panels; judicial officers; and court staff.
- Program Development and Support: The Mediator Training Center assists new court programs and mediator panels by helping draft policies; develop appropriate screening practices; and design forms to collect data for program analysis.
- Program Evaluation or Policy Development: The Mediator Training Center helps improve court and mediation program practice by evaluating existing policies and procedures and offering guidance about policy improvements or data collection strategies.
- Customized Coaching: The Mediator Training Center provides mediation programs and courts with individual coaching to support and grow the skill set of the mediator panel.
What court-based programs are saying about the Mediator Training Center:
"The Mediator Training Center (MTC) prepared a tailored annual training and domestic violence training for the Nevada Juvenile Dependency Mediation Program. MTC was able to implement all my requests as a program manager as well as provide quality training and materials that fit the needs of our unique program and mediators. What stood out the most was their passion for mediation and how that carried over to their passion for helping us improve our skills for the best interest of the population that we serve."
- Zaide Martinez, Court Improvement Program Coordinator